Need to transfer files that are large as 100 MB? Do you wanna know the best file-sharing apps you can get for your phones or computers? If yes, then this post is for you. Here’s a video of the top 7 applications to transfer files between your multiple devices.
See other posts: 5 Best Android Emulators to Play Clash of Clans on PC
Reasons Why These File-Sharing Apps are the Best
- They are free to download from the Google Play Store.
- They can run on cross-platforms allowing the transfer of files between multiple devices.
- Regardless of the size, they can send the files 10 times faster than the normal speed.
- These apps do not use an internet connection in transferring, instead, they use a hotspot or a QR code.
- They come in a smaller file size so they only consume smaller space on your device storage or RAM.
Choosing the best file-sharing apps for your mobile device is not that hard. You just need to be resourceful in looking for them and glad you clicked on the video above. We hope this post helped you a lot.
Those are the best file-sharing apps you can get for your devices. Choose which works for you and enjoy the benefits it can give to you. If you have questions, concerns, and suggestions please leave them inside the comment box below. We’ll try to help you as much as we can.